HEMP VEGAN PROTEIN SLICE
This is a delicious healthy snack that is also anti-inflammatory and packed full of good nutrients.
500 organic dried apricots
¾ cup mixed pumpkin and sunflower seeds
1 cup unflowered pea proteins
1 cup raw cocao
2 tsp vanilla extract (natural)
1 tsp Himalayan salt dissolved in 6 tablespoons hot water
150 -160g coconut oil
A small handful of Goji berries
1. Blend seeds and goji berries to a meal in a food processor
2. Add protein powder, cocoa, apricots, vanilla essence, salt/water and coconut oil
3. Mix until all ingredients are blended than place into a tray
4. Sprinkle desiccated coconut on the top and press it firmly
5. Place into fridge to harden and then take out and cut into slices.
|Tags: News Diets & Recipes Weight Optimisation Most Popular foods & cancer treatment|