Posted by Manuela Boyle on 1 July 2022
- Full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight (1/2 cup)
- Avocado oil (2 tbs)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tbs)
- Dried chives ( 1 1/2 tsp)
- Onion powder (1/4 tsp)
- Sea salt (1/2 tsp)
- Mixed greens (8 cups)
- Corn, cooked (1 cup)
- Black beans, cooked (1 cup)
- Tomato, chopped (2)
- Avocado, pit removed and chopped (2)
- Add the coconut milk, oil, vinegar, chives, onion powder, and salt in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Divide the mixed greens, corn, black beans, and tomato into bowls or containers, if on-the-go.
- Top with avocado and drizzle with your desired amount of dressing.
This 11 ingredient recipe makes 4 servings and will take you approximately 10 minutes to make.
|Tags:NewsDiets & RecipesWeight OptimisationCancer|